Transformational Living Magazine (https://www.liveliving.org/transformational-living-magazine/) is owned and published by LiveLiving International Foundation Incorporated, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only.
All information provided on this Web site in Transformational Living Magazine is in no way intended to be a substitute for advice, consultation or professional treatment.
In no event shall LiveLiving International Foundation be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the Information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the Information.
No person, organization or party can copy or re-produce the content on this site and/or magazine or any part of this publication without a written consent from the editors panel and the author of the content, as applicable. The publisher (LiveLiving International Foundation), authors and contributors reserve their rights with regards to copyright of their work.
The copyright includes (and is not limited to)
- The content syndication from the RSS feeds of this publication
- The content and/or images used in any of the articles of this publication
The content on the Transformational Living Magazine and its Web site are made available on the terms and condition that the publisher, editors, contributors and related parties:
- shall have no responsibility for any action or omission by any other contributor, consultant, editor or related party.
- disclaim any and all liability and responsibility to any person or party, be they a purchaser, reader, advertiser or consumer of this publication or not in regards to the consequences and outcomes of anything done or omitted being in reliance whether partly or solely on the contents of this publication and its related Web site and products.
- are not responsible in any way for the actions or results taken by any person, organization or party on basis of reading information or contributions in this publication, website, or related product.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;(c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
LiveLiving International Foundation will collect client information only with the client’s consent and for the purpose(s) for which the client has given consent.
All client information and business transacted with will be safeguarded by security measures and will not be sold, rented or communicated in the form of customer lists or by any other means.